Saturday, April 26, 2008

Notes from an International Designer

Hope everyone is doing well this Saturday! I'm already getting the "Daddy let's go play frisbee" stare and sulk from you-know-who . . . so you know what my plans are in a bit! Just a couple of notes before I head off to relax at the park.

Guess what! I'm an international designer!!!! My original designs have sold in Canada and I have fans on 3 continents! How exciting is that?? Which design went international?? Well, that should be easy to guess -- if not then you're a HOT MESS! (I wonder if Canadians will add an 'Eh' in the front of that . . .) It's only a matter of time before people are clammoring for my work . . . (well in my head at least!)

My yard guys went out of business! I don't own a mower or anything (b/c I hate mowing and kill all living plants when I try and take care of them!) -- and my grass is OOC! (out of control btw) I'm gonna have to call around on Monday for prices for a new yard group -- or maybe find a hot boyfriend who likes to do yard work! ;)

I'm STILL diggin' Mariah's new CD. I don't think her new single was the right one to release though . . . can you say cheezy? The single is "Bye Bye" and it's a sweet song about the loss of her grandmother - but she just goes overboard on the shmaltziness to make it tie to everyone. The tracks to hear on this CD are "I'm That Chick" (my new theme song), "Cruise Control", and "Stay in Love." And I stumbled across some kickin' club mixes to "Touch My Body" on iTunes that rock.

Oh -- and did you notice I shaved???

Later -- off to the Bark Park . . .

3 comments:

  1. Honey bunches I iz heyah!!
    Congrats on the designs baby...you're worth people clammoring over!!
    Mowin is easy,get over it :-)I'll come over and do it for ya in my speedo if ya like.

    I would have figured Bye Bye should not be released at all.Its the 1 song on there I skip over most times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay JJ! Good for you... you do good work and deserve success.

    Sorry hon, but I am partial to facial hair - GROW IT BACK! That is, if you want to ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like time to go mower shopping. Save the money for whenever you move to TX. Now, turn up the volume on your iPod (Mariah playing, of course)and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)