Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blogger?

Well, here I am ready to forage ahead on new territory. Well, not so new really. I had a blogger site once, about 4 years ago . . . wrote 1 thing in it . . . yeah -- I was dedicated.

So, why come back? Why here? Why now? Why do I like French Fries so much?

I don't know really . . . maybe it's because I don't want to lose all contact with some friends that really made me laugh, touched my heart, or inspired me to do more than just one little entry on my blog. I've been keeping 2 blogs going for awhile now . . . 360 and Multiply . . . and well -- let's be real -- both sites are really on my nerves.

360 is glitchy and Mulitply is forced . . .

So -- maybe it's back to writing . . . back to basics . . . switching to tater tots . . . we'll see.

More to come . . . I hope ;)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You got a real blog! I'm so proud. Welcome to the dark side. Looks great. Only thing I personally would rather is to be able to leave my name and URL (you have to allow 'anonymous' comments though) since my website is not through Blogger. But otherwise it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ! Good to see you here. I have to say ditto to all you said.. it is time for back to basics after the decay of 360 (the site, not the people). I look forward to your blogs.

    Oh, french fries... yes. Tater tots... no : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)