Monday, April 21, 2008

Announcing the Grand Opening of Joe Joe's Designs

So - in all the reading I've done on being a graphic artist - well - it's all about self promotion and getting yourself out there. Not something I usually like doing . . . but since it's the beginning of pursuing a dream, here goes.


I've put three graphic designs out for sell at http://www.zazzle.com/joeaggie97 -- or if you want you can check the widget at the bottom. I finished up 2 other designs along with the "Se levanto blanco" design, you can get them as a canvas print, poster, coffee mug, mouse pad, and even stamps! It's a home office collection :)
Also -- some of my favorite sayings are designed and on t-shirts and magnets for fun as well. There will be more to come I'm sure, but this will start it off. I'm not really worried if I sell anything - although it would be cool to be the next suave designer for the world to clamour over. It's more of a chance to just share my creativity with the world.
Hey -- if rock stars can be designers -- well so can a shift supervisor in Topeka! BTW -- you can upload your own stuff to zazzle and sell it too . . . they're a partner with flickr. Alright -- the design world is fun - but I gotta go clean the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Joe Joe! I had a feeling you were going to grace the world with the opportunity to purchase a smidge of your hot mess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)