Saturday, April 19, 2008

By George! I think he's got it!

If you've been paying attention over the past week or so, I've been playing with headers, colors, layouts, pictures, fonts . . . etc. etc.

Well, this is the look I was going for. I like this layout, with these colors, all underneath this gorgeous tree. It just looks like a warm spring afternoon . . . where Ragan would be playing in the park and me sitting under a tree sipping a water and enjoying the sun (with LOTS of sunscreen on).

When you get something new, you gotta take it for a test drive. Cars, computers, boyfriends . . . so blog sites make sense too. Gotta get inside and see how it works. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend . . . I have two big brown eyes begging me to go play frisbee . . . so I'm out. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the pictures, an I have enjoyed them all. You have to go with what feels right for you. I tried a picture, then none, and now I have, I believe, "the one." Just the right amount of darkness and light... You know when it is right, n'est pas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has sure been fun to experiement with the new site, so I totally know from whence you're coming. I've added some things, subtracted some things; played with colors & fonts; even begun archiving some of my old 360 blogs. The work in progress continues...enjoy the fun that lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)