Friday, February 13, 2009

Alphabits (Thanx Dave!)


Let's see where this leads, shall we??

A - Aggie Pride! I am first and foremost a proud graduate of Texas A&M University. I was a member of the Corps of Cadets while there, and won several awards for leadership my senior year. I loved the experience.

B - Blogger - I have never been one to journal anything. I used to think it was because I didn't have anything to say, but turns out I just hate writing it all down. I love blogging the krazy that's in my head though . . .

C - Creative - I don't think I'm dedicated enough to call myself an artist or writer, but love to dabble. I am proud of my creativity, and love any opportunity to share it.

D - Diabetic - Yup, recent diagnosis is that I've developed Type II Diabetes. I go into the lab on Monday for definitive tests, but I know I am. I was given a glucose meter, and in 5 readings so far, I've only had a normal reading once. However, this problem should resolve itself . . .

E - Engineer - Yes, I have an engineering degree . . . and no, I don't use it -- or really want to.

F - Forgetful - I am such a scatter brain. I was going to put ADD on A, but that was too easy. It fits here though . . . because sometimes I just can't stay focused and I forget things. My team at work is so used to it that they just look at me and say "you gonna write that down?" That helps.

G - Gracie - She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. A friend that giggles, gossips, and is genuine. It's so funny, but I just can't imagine not having her in my life now. She's such a wonderful gal. I never really thought I'd have friends like that, but she's one!

H - Hilarity - If you ever were in the same room with me, Darin, and David, well . . . you'd eventually see some hilarity.

I - Intellect - a strong, witty intellect is extremely sexy.

J - Joe Joe :)

K - Kuhraysee - to quote the great RuPaul, "I don't know karate, but I do know kuhraysee!"

L - Love - I hope one day to meet someone that I fall in love with again. I miss being in love . . . I love a lot and want to love someone, and want to be loved (and I do mean like that too).

M - Men - Men are HAWT!

N - Nerd - I am such a nerd, and love it! I love computers, gadgets, technology, cell phones, hd tv's . . . I could go on and on. I do have some restraint on spending, sometimes, but I just love to oogle nerdy stuff :)

O - Optimist - Okay, I say I hate being tagged as one, but I really don't. After years of depression and all the fun stuff that comes with it, I love the fact that I can stay positive and make the best of tough situations. Damn, my therapist would be proud.

P - PHAT - I have a goal, to be healthy, get my cholestorol in order, walk a 10K and then a marathon, and be PHAT . . . guys -- any takers ;)

Q - Quixotic - I am a hopeless romantic. I want to be swept off my feet. I want someone to send me flowers (just once). I want a picnic in the moonlight. I want to be in love.

R - Ragan - My pooch!!! I love him so much . . . best thing I ever did was get him! It's almost frisbee weather too -- which is always fun.

S - Sarcasm - guilty . . .

T - Target - Love it for so many reasons -- not least of which is it's my employer. 10 years in June and still going strong. It's not always roses, but more often than not, it's fun. The culture is like no where I've heard (since it's my only job since graduation).

U - Uncle - the closest I'll ever be to being a father. That responsibility scares the living crap out of me. If I was straight, I still don't think I'd want kids. I know me too well . . .

V - Villianous - I think we all have that little bit of piss and vinegar in us. Sometimes, I'm just cantakerous and have to pick at someone. I don't like to be vicious, but I do love to be a bit antagonistic . . . especially at work. (insert evil laugh)

W - Wilson - the evil orange cat that drives me insane -- if he's not sleeping he's on my damn nerves!!! ARGH!!!

X - Xeroflulogitis - I thought I'd suffer from this during this entry, but I really didn't.

Y - Yearn - If you got this far and don't know what I yearn for, then you missed some letters (like L, M, P, and Q)

Z - Zygote - we we're all one once . . .

Whew . . . I made it. That was kinda hard . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)