Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bizzie Bizzie Bizzie

Hey everyone!!! I am sooooooooooo behind in catching up on everyone's blog entries. I have been such a bad blogger friend . . . please forgive me!! I want to catch everyone up on what I've been up to, so here it goes:

The wedding/dj thing was an absolute blast! I haven't seen the pictures yet, but everyone said they loved the music and had a ton of fun. Plus, the groom told me that techno reminds him of strip clubs . . . which was a truly entertaining conversation in itself. It was really neat to be a part of someone's future like that. I'm very glad I did it . . .

I've been trying to cram my head full of web page building knowledge as of late. I've been asked to put together some web pages for some clients (yes, I have clients!!) and I don't know much about the web . . . soooooo I've been dabbling in it. I got an extremely powerful web page builder (Adobe Dreamweaver) and have really had fun learning some html, css stuff, and flash videos. You can see my own personal dabbles at MY new web page -- www.joejoesdesigns.com! What's really cool is that I have my own email too . . . joejoe@joejoesdesigns.com . . . I know, not a big deal to some but pretty damn cool to me! It's still under construction - but the hope is to have samples of designs and images for clients. It's basically a digital portfolio if you will. No, I'm not moving my blog or anything crazy like that . . . just taking the next step in my design dream. As I told one of my friends at work, the worst that happens is that I make a few bucks in a hobby that I enjoy - and the best is that I live out a dream of being an artist/designer type person . . .

Speaking of work . . . it's been really hectic. I actually just finished working the weekend day shift (as most of you know, I usually work week day nights) so I'm a bit out of sorts . . . but I don't have to go to work until Friday so that will all even out . . .

I hope to get around and visit everyone's pages . . . in the next day or so -- so take care until then! Much love . . .

6 comments:

  1. Yoohoo..busy can be a good thing.Get out there and live life to the fullest.

    Do it sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a whole lot of busy goin' on out there. We all seem to be a bit crazy busy... do what you need to do for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy is as busy does... Eh, it worked better with "stupid".

    I feel your pain, my friend. I've been jammed, too. In fact, I shouldn't even be on here right now!

    I'm glad things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy is good! I always enjoy the busy myself... keeps life interesting for sure. Love the new site! Welcome to the world of owning your own website. It's pretty awesome, isn't it? If I may chime in with a suggestion, you might want to rethink the yellow font for your "about" page. It's really hard to read. Other than that everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the website!!! You're a dream weaver, that's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn bitch...you just work it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)