Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back That Thing Up


My baby!!!
So, grant me my Andy Rooney moment here...  Maybe I'll be the next guy on 60 minutes at the end that talks about nothing important... lol!

Have you ever noticed what is on the back of vehicles today?  There's all kind of crazy stuff that people will put on the back of their cars and trucks to express themselves.  Sometimes it's a great form of self expression, and other times they probably should have kept it to themselves.  But hey -- it's America and we can freely self express -- and I can poke fun at it!

After all -- we get to interpret what we see...



So this guy was all over the board.  He likes honda motorcycles, drives a toyota truck, thinks VW's are biohazards, wants to eat, sleep, and rally, and finally likes to do illegal stuff.  Does anyone else picture a 40 something crossdresser driving this vehicle?  With bad makeup and hair?

Okay -- this one is organized, and interesting.  The tailgate has bulls.  The bottom of the window has naked chicks.  And the two stickers are of the Virgin Mary.  Sends a bit of a scary message if you ask me... although points for organization.

Yay for the Dallas Cowboys fan and supporting our troops -- but do we need to know that you are into watersports??
"Honk if you want some" -- no commentary needed LMAO!
You really shouldn't air out your family issues on the back of your car.  It appears the oldest child hacked up the younger ones in only what I can assume was a fit of rage!
Anyone imaging a rather large woman with workboots, jeans, a flannel shirt, and a mullet stepping out of this truck?  Probably with a cigarette in her mouth?  Just axin'....
ME TOO!!! (hahahaha)

As for mine??  Well obviously it says I'm a proud gay Texas A&M grad who loves still being a kid at heart!!!  ;)

And to think I got didn't get pulled over for driving through parking lots taking pics of cars... Was in the mood for a random blog and this filled in just right. 

1 comment:

  1. There is a pickup truck I often follow home from work with a sticker that says "Get the f*ck off the phone and drive." I thought it was funny until I recently saw the driver on the phone while driving...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)