Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Sorry . . .

Yes, I am shamless enough to put a cute picture of my dog on this blog to make you say "AWWWWWW" . . . I'm that guy.

I wanted to apologize to all of my online friends for disappearing for so long. It seems some patterns in life we can't get rid of . . . for me that is focusing too much on work type stuff and not growing relationships. It seems yet again I've abandoned some friends that were kind, loving, and generally just a great group of people. I am sorry about that. And if I hurt you because of it, that was neither my intent or goal.

I could fill up all this space with why I lost touch, or stop blogging, or whatever (look at the dog again) but in reality, it isn't a good enough reason. So to each of you, I say I'm sorry. I'm here, I've dusted off my keyboard, and am sharing again.

I've missed y'all. And again, it seems, I'm repeating a pattern, of building relationships I once lost . . . but I'm glad to at least do this one :)

Hope this post finds you doing well, and in good spirits. Love to all . . . jj:)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I am not commenting because of the dog.

    Secondly, you have nothing to be sorry about.

    If you look around you will not see a lot of blogging activity. All of us are going through tough times whether it is financial, a crazy job, relationships, or the dreaded trifecta - all three.

    It's just good to see you back. Now get out that spray duster, clean off the keyboard and start writing! We need inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what Thom said... And you already commented on my disappearing act in a message, like a month back. ;-P

    (((BIG HUGS))) & LOVE FOR YOU!

    P.S. Love the whole porthole into your mind thing you did with your picture.

    P.S.S. I see you online almost every time I'm on and I think, "I need to talk to Joe Joe", but then I end up listening to a hundred different songs and then watch YouTube or something. But you know, it is the thought that counts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)