Saturday, July 21, 2012

Olympic??

So - yeah...  the olympics are about to happen.  And don't get me wrong -- I love me some olympic competition...  but the commercialization is getting out right ridiculous.  Below are just some samples of crazy "olympic" items that made me think... really??

Olympic makeup -- for that gold medal face?  Or gold face?  Or metallic face?  I'm not sure about this at all....

The list is a little hygiene focused -- but do people really have odor so bad that they need deodorant that is an olympic champion level to contain it??  That's just NASTY! lol
Weird -- just weird, olympic lotion -- leave that up to your imaginations....
 Okay - this one gets style points -- an olympic ring toss game, and each ring is a different color to match the olympic rings...  this one kinda rocks...
WTF???  Gold metallic crocs with a union jack in the heel strap??  for $50??  BAHAHAHAHA!!!
(and keep in mind I do like my crocs)...  But the oddest thing I've found so far is this:

Olympic dog bag holders and bags....  OLYMPIC.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)