Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nothing Coherent Today


I find myself at a point where I can't really string together a coherent thought today. Not sure why . . .


I'd love to rant about the gulf oil leak going on and how we should all boycott BP, but just don't want to do the research . . .


Saw a thought provoking story on AC360 (sidenote -- love Anderson Cooper!) about children and racism, but can't stay focused on it today.


Could fill you in on a fantastic week I had down in Texas visiting family & friends, but I'm just not ready to divulge all that yet.


I can excite you about my upcoming research project that will take place this summer -- but then you might not be able to participate in my experiment.


Yeah -- I'm just all over the board today. I guess I can leave you with this one truth about what you might see in JJ's head . . . genuine happiness. It's amazing how wonderful my life has become. I can only say thank you to God above, and my family and friends here with me.


12 months and counting . . . and I do mean COUNTING . . . (and yes that is a funny billboard if you think about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments, complaints, or random synaptic misfires . . . thx for reading and responding!! Love -- jj:)